These wires are cut to the desired length and stripped 0.1181in (3mm) at each end.
Cutting tolerance: (0.2 ± 0.002 x L) mm.
The price is for a single wire.
- 16AWG wire that features 26/30 conductor stranding.
- Outside diameter of 0.076in (1.93mm).
- Weights approximately 9.4 lbs/MFT (13.99g/m).
- Thin and lightweight, ideal to be used for the internal wiring of electronic equipment.
- Made up of stranded tinned copper conductors with a white semi-rigid PVC insulation.
- Rated up to 300 volts with a temperature range of -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C).
Made in USA.