16AWG Wire - Black
- 16AWG wire that features 26/30 conductor stranding.
- Outside diameter of 0.076in (1.93mm).
- Weights approximately 9.4 lbs/MFT (13.99g/m).
- Thin and lightweight, ideal to be used for the internal wiring of electronic equipment.
- Made up of stranded tinned copper conductors with a black semi-rigid PVC insulation.
- Rated up to 300 volts with a temperature range of -4°F to 221°F (-20°C to 105°C).
- UL 1061 and UL 10002.
Save money when selecting a longer option.
Made in USA.